Friday 26 August 2016

Klife shop online.

    shop online.

I own my own business involved in household products.

 

In my business there are 3 types of people I am looking for:


 1) People looking for a change.

2) People enjoying what they do, but looking to supplement their income.

3) Someone wanting to work part time, maybe earn a bit of extra money, or for the social side.
 
 

 

Recruiting Now


I am looking for people who would like to enhance their existing income working around their present work and lifestyle.

If you would like to enhance your income working around your present work or lifestyle working 6 hours plus a week and earning an income of £6K a year and have fun at the same time. I can show you how.

So I  am looking for 5 key people to work with me. If you know anyone who would like to earn an extra income e.g. to help towards a holiday credit card bills working only a few hours work a week flexibly around family commitments or the day job, please ask them to PM me.
 
 

Shop online click



No comments:

Post a Comment